Wednesday 16 June 2010

My creative space ....

... has been very much occupied for the past week by a new bag project. I mentioned a couple of days ago that I'd been playing about with a pattern for a tote bag. This will be a tote bag which zips into a dinky little pouch. It's pretty cute and I think it's coming along well so far.



I'm trying to keep notes on my progress and taking some photos as I go along to document the process. Hopefully if it turns out to be a successful creation, I'll then have the bits and bobs I need to put up a tutorial. I sometimes get so wrapped up in a part of the process that I completely forget to take photos! New projects are so much fun, aren't they?

Head over to Kootoyoo and check out what other bloggers have on their creative spaces today.

“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.”
Mary Lou Cook


Wishing you a fun and creative day wherever you are.

3 comments:

  1. The fabric looks lovely! Hope it all works out as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, now that look interesting indeed! Good luck with it. I really love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued!! And it's not because you have a Rugrats coffee mug on your table! Love the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.