Friday 11 February 2011

My pretties

It's amazing what you can do with a couple of pairs of pliers and a whole lot of itty bitty jump rings. Remember my blue Byzantine bracelet? I made a simple pair of earrings to go with it.



I liked it so much I made myself another Byzantine bracelet and earring set in matt gold.



This is such a pretty colour combination. The weave makes the bracelet beautifully slinky and as the rings are made from aluminium wire, it weighs next to nothing.



Missy Moo refers to her plastic beaded jewellery as her 'pretties' - as in plural of pretty ... which as we all know is not a proper word but Missy Moo does not care. She tells me that these chain maille bracelets and earrings are my 'pretties'.

Have a great weekend, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty indeed!! The gold is nice, but that blue is a real statement!

    Have a god weekend, Ady!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.