Wednesday 3 August 2011

Leaving present

I made this foldaway shopping bag last week for a friend who was leaving our workplace to go work somewhere else (lucky them). I wanted to make her something and we realised that I hadn't made her one of my bags. She has a quillow but not a bag. Now, she has this ...



It's made from one of Amy Butler's home decorator weight fabrics from the August Fields collection. It comes in green too but I particularly like this colourway. I think it's very striking.



I have another foldaway bag still in progress .... yes, I know ... I blogged about that in the last post. Nope - haven't finished it yet. It's next on my 'To Do' list .... as long as I don't get distracted by something else!

Hope your week is going well so far, friends. Happy humpday!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Ady. I'm sure she loved it.... it is great fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, me too! I'm in the middle of making one of these! Great instructions... love the fabric you've used there

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.