Friday 28 October 2011

9 down, 1 more to go

I am very close to achieving the target of 10 woolly hats which Missy Moo set for me when I first embarked on this year's hats for the Operation Christmas Child project. Here is hat number 9 on Dinoboy.



Of course Missy Moo had to inspect it too for quality assurance purposes.



This one has a little rolled brim instead of the usual doubled-up one. It's kinda cute.

The past week and a bit has been pretty busy as I've been trying my hand at pumpkin carving. I'll show you my efforts in my next post.

2 comments:

  1. Keep going Ady ... that last one won't take too long! Maybe you could teach your models how to use the loom and delegate the work?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona! There's an idea .... delegation! LOL - but I like looming. It's good fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.