Thursday 26 April 2012

My Creative Space

In my last MCS post, I showed you this crochet square in progress. It is now finished.



I made another one and am partway through my third. I've joined the first two together to see how it would look with a heavily contrasting yarn.



This is the Double Treble Burst Square by Amelia Beebe. The free pattern plus 150 projects made by Ravelry members can be found here.

My target is 12 squares which I think would make a reasonably sized blanket for me. There is the beginnings of another leather journal lurking about on my desk too.

Find out what's happening in other creative spaces here this week.

Have a creative day, friends.

2 comments:

  1. That's going to look great Ady! Love the colours and the darker contrast colour for the join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I have been looking at this pattern lately. Maybe I will have to give it a bash! If you do a whole blanket of these it will look awesome! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.