Friday 22 June 2012

My *late* Creative Space

Sorry - a slightly later than normal post re what's in my creative space right now. Here's an in-progress jersey vest (which might turn into a tee-dress by 'royal' command) top for Missy Moo. How incredibly cute is that print?!! I got it from Kitschy Coo.



She tried it on this morning before breakfast and declared it wonderful except for the fact that it ought really to be long so it can be a dress. The plan for tonight is to try to squeeze a skirt out of the remnant of fabric I have leftover. I think it is doable. Amazing what you can squeeze out of half a metre with a bit of creative cutting!

More creative spaces can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. She definitely knows her own mind, doesn't she?!! Have to say though, I agree with her ... if you can make it into a dress it would be perfect for your upcoming trip.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.