Friday 19 October 2012

I'm baaackkk!!!

Hello Friends. I’ve been away from blogosphere for some time. Sorry!

We had a lovely time in Malaysia with the family and then we got home and things went crazy with work for many weeks. The kids went back to school and my work was still crazy busy. It’s now starting to calm down and I can breathe again. Although I’ve not been blogging, I have not been idle. I have soooo much to share with you! I think I will start with this –



Missy Moo’s hair is starting to get long. Keeping it off her face at mealtimes and just generally making sure it’s tidy for school are important issues for us (well, for me and Missy Moo. The men in our family do not crowd their brain space with such clutter). So since Missy Moo likes pretty things, I found some nice inspiration off the web and now we go to school like this –



(please excuse slight mess above bow .... this was done quickly sans a comb!) She is pleased.



Since then, I have made 2 more bow barrette clips for her for school (in school sanctioned colours) and 2 pink ones for home. Every time we go to the craft store, she asks for more ribbon to make more bow barrettes! I’ve taken photos so there’ll be a tutorial up shortly on how to make one of these bow barrettes.

Wishing you all a very Happy Friday. It’s good to be back.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I missed you!!!! GREAT bow! Missy Moo is a cutie pie! Are you gonna post any pics from your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back, Ady! I was thinking just the other day that things must be in full swing for your freshers by now and that you'd be able to relax soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.